September 7, 2012
• Sept. 6 — Matthew Clifton Smith, 45, of 305 Puryear Lane, Dunn, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond was set; court date is Sept. 18.
• Sept. 6 — Dianna Carroll Phillips, 38, of 68 Michael Lucas Lane, Dunn, was charged with communicating threats. Bond was set at $10,000; court date is Sept. 14.
• Sept. 6 — Jeffery Allen Jones, 39, of 1177 Five Bridge Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny. No bond was set; court date is Sept. 25.
• Sept. 6 — Jennifer Taylor Hill, 35, of 313 McKoy St., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond was set at $10,000; court date is Sept. 27.
• Sept. 6 — Ronald Spell of Autryville reported his fence cut and a Yardman riding lawnmower, yellow and green in color, stolen. The mower was valued at $1,400.
• Sept. 6 — Roger Smith of Newton Grove reported a residential break-in, with numerous pairs of assorted socks taken. Damage to a window screen, busted to gain entry, was estimated at $100. The socks were valued at $220. A checkers/chess set was reported stolen and later recovered.
• Sept. 7 — Bobbie Jo Taylor of Salemburg reported a break-in, in which David Clark of Roseboro was also a victim. Stolen were two LCD televisions, one 32-inch and another 42-inch, valued at a total of $900. Damage to a door and door frame was estimated at $100.