October 10, 2012
• Oct. 9 — Frank Fransen of Clinton reported items taken from his storage building, include various tools and appliances. Among the stolen items were a pressure washer, air compressor, grinder, sander and various saws. The items were valued at approximately $1,150.
• Oct. 9 —Ben Warwick of Clinton reported a white Chevrolet truck, valued at $8,500, stolen and later recovered.
• Oct. 9 — Lonnie Bass of Clinton was the victim in a vandalism of a vacant home in the Clinton area. There was damage reported to the mobile home interior and a tractor battery and cable stolen.
• Oct. 9 — Sue Spell of Clinton reported a dryer taken from the home. The dryer, a white in color Roger brand, was valued at $350.
• Oct. 9 —Leonel Martinez of Clinton reported his 2002 GMC Envoy damaged, reportedly be being struck by a fence post. Damage to the rear hatch, side mirror, side panel and hood was estimated at $1,500.