(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 28 — Henry Reginald McCall, 47, of 3404 N. Walnut St., Lumberton, was charged with possession of marijuana up to half an ounce and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. Bond set at $500; court date is June 9.
• May 31 — Natalie Marie Trevino, 37, of 148 Shipp Road, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Written promise; court date is June 28.
• May 31 — Derrika Keywanda Waiters, 19, of 307 Byrd St., Clinton, was charged with larceny and possession of stolen goods. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 28.
• May 31 — Rufus Kevin Carter, 48, of 390 Tyndall Town Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 8.
• May 31 — John Rhinard Croyle, 37, of 4691 Bonnetsville Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is June 7.
• May 31 — James William Richardson, 35, of 5440 North U.S. 421 Hwy., Clinton, was charged with domestic criminal trespassing. No bond set; court date is June 28.
• May 31 — Guy Beretich of Clinton reported the theft of two pygmy goats, valued at $300.
• May 31 — Gleenwell Stevens of Faison reported the larceny of a .357 revolver, valued at $800.
• May 31 — N.C. Department of Transportation was victim in a theft of various power and hand tools, including a gas-operated hedge trimmer. Items were valued at nearly $20,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.