(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 2 — Joshua Bruce Blackman, 25, of 1165 Dobbersville Road, Goldsboro, was charged with breaking and entering into a motor vehicle, misdemeanor larceny and possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $2,000; court date is June 3.
• June 2 — Renita Hayes Eargle, 46, of 177 Bent Tree Lane, Dunn, was charged with assault and battery and communicating threats. Bond set at $2,000; court date is June 28.
• June 2 — Brigetta Tationa Janee Johnson, 25, of 117 MLK Blvd., Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is June 21.
• June 2 — Jacob Sims and Brooke Sumner of Autryville reported a break-in and theft of numerous electronics, including a TV, phones and laptops, as well as cordless hand tools and several firearms. The items were valued at $4,560.
• June 2 — Berita Bell of Fayetteville reported the theft of a Chevy Impala, valued at $2,300.
• June 2 — Fidel Estrada of Faison reported the theft of a 52-inch TV and a tablet, valued at $1,100.
• June 2 — Charlie Royal of Clinton reported an electric chain hoist and battery charger, valued at a total of $890, stolen from his property.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.