(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 3 — Andrew Devin Carter, 29, of 425 Brewington Road, Clinton, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest and no operator’s license- civil revocation. Bond set at $2,500; court date is July 12.
• June 3 — Glenwood Earl Owens, 22, of 49 Tuckers Lane, Salemburg, was charged with violation of a court order. Bond set at $7,500; court date is June 28.
• June 3 — Perrier Perry Jones, 31, of 321 Forest Skipper Drive, Elizabeth City, was charged with resisting public officer and served out-of-county warrants on charges of assault on a female and failure to appear on a charge of disorderly conduct/resisting public officer, possession of marijuana up to half an ounce. Bond set at $8,500; court date is July 6.
• June 4 — Brandi Racquel Blake, 32, of 913 Jordan Road, Autryville, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $200; court date is June 17.
• June 4 — Chiquita Jeanile Stimpson, 31, of 2215 Delta Place, Greensboro, was charged on out-of-county warrant with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 17.
• June 4 — Douglas Cameron Price, 21, of 85 Pine Crest Lane, Salemburg, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest, failure to register motor vehicle and operate vehicle with no insurance. Bond set at $500; court date is July 6.
• June 5 — Jose Pascul Matias, 65, of 477 Carolina Ave., Ft. Myers, Fla., was charged with driving while impaired and drive left of center. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 7.
• June 5 — Nelson Wayne McLamb, 54, of 2325 Goldsboro Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is June 27.
• June 5 — Kevin Jose Mendez, 22, of 1041 Cloister Drive, Winston-Salem, was charged on out-of-county warrant with larceny of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $25,000; court date is June 17.
• June 5 — Andrew Dylan Moore, 20, of 130 W. Sixth St., Garland, was charged with simple possession of marijuana. No bond listed; court date is June 27.
• June 3 — Christy Carter of Clinton reported a theft from her home. A laptop, TV, gaming console, three firearms and assorted ammunition were stolen. Items were valued at $3,500.
• June 4 — Vibra’s of Dunn reported the theft of two wooden chairs and two bird houses, valued at $580.
• June 5 — Shirley Corbett of Harrells reported a residential break-in with electronic equipment, two firearms and assorted change stolen. Items were valued at $2,100.
• June 5 — Lee Sinclair of Godwin reported two air conditioning units, valued at $500, stolen.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.