(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 16 — Janell A. Sumpter, 23, of 121 Hiawatha Drive, Burgaw, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is July 8.
• June 17 — Raven Nicole Lee, 27, of 980 Clive Jacobs Road, Clinton, was charged with two counts of financial card fraud and identity theft. Bond set at $5,000; court date is June 24.
• June 17 — Jeffery Allen Hobbs, 40, of Roseboro, was charged with littering not greater than 15 pounds, impeding steady flow of traffic and resist, delay and obstruct. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 9.
• June 17 — Dexter Lee Council, 59, of 571 Airport Road, Garland, was charged with driving while impaired and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 9.
• June 18 — Kevin Jose Mendez, 22, of 1041 Cloister Drive, Winston-Salem, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering into a motor vehicle, misdemeanor larceny, two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and failure to appear on charges of speeding and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $18,500; court date is June 20.
• June 18 — Michael Tyler Bradshaw, 28, of 8045 Faison Hwy., Faison, was charged on out-of-county warrants with obtaining property by false pretense, larceny and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $2,500; court date is July 13.
• June 18 — Lajona Demarrias Carr, 39, of 455 Trestle Road, Ivanhoe, was charged with possession of a firearm by felon and possessing/concealing weapons. Bond set at $50,000; court date is June 24.
• June 18 — Rafael Alberto Villalvazo, 16, of 44 April Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $250; court date is July 13.
• June 18 — Jeffery Landtroop, 38, of 285 Browns Church Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $300; court date is July 14.
• June 19 — Dana Lynn Ammons, 23, of 400 Powell St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault and injury to personal property. No bond set; court date is July 12.
• June 19 — Ernestina Herrera McDonald, 40, of 192 Doc Highsmith Lane, Clinton, was charged with two counts of uttering forged instrument, obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $7,500; court date is July 1.
• June 20 — Timothy Olen Holley, 46, of 2087 Feed Mill Road, Roseboro, was charged with fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense and deliver/accept blank/open title. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 1.
• June 17 — The concession building owned by the Sampson County Soccer Association at Royal Lane Park was broken into and candy stolen. Damage was estimated at $600, candy valued at $20.
• June 17 — Mario’s Auto Sales of Clinton was the victim of theft. Dodge Neon tires, hubcaps and rims were valued at $1,050.
• June 17 — Lambert’s Cable Splicing of Dunn was the victim of larceny. Two generators, valued at $1,000, were stolen.
• June 17 — Brenda Williams of Autryville reported a residential break-in and theft. A TV, jewelry, savings bonds and assorted changed was valued at a total of $7,900.
• June 17 — Lannis King of Dunn reported the theft of two TVs and a laptop computer from his home. Items valued at $1,200.
• June 18 — F.L. Turlington Lumber Co. of Clinton was victim of vandalism. Total damage, including to a chain link fence, was estimated at $6,000.
• June 18 — Dennis Owens of Salemburg reported the larceny of a 60-inch TV, valued at $1,500.
• June 19 — Jay Barrett of Kernersville reported a vehicle scanner, valued at $4,500, stolen from his car in Harrells.
• June 20 — Ashley Garcia of Clinton reported the theft of a .38 revolver, valued at $400.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.