(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 27 — Michael Dale McClenny, 36, of 195 Ryan Lane, Clinton, was charged with threatening phone calls and cyberstalking. No bond set; court date is July 19.
• June 27 — Stevie Nicole Pacheco-Avila, 27, of 4131 Fayetteville Hwy., Godwin, was charged with domestic simple assault and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is July 12.
• June 27 — Regina Marcel Scott, 50, of 105 Madeline Lane, Autryville, was charged with child abuse (non-assaultive). Bond set at $10,000; court date is July 1.
• June 27 — Steven Prentice Williams, 23, of 504 Ferrell St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is July 1.
• June 27 — Leslie Denise Norris, 34, of 785 Debro Road, Kenly, was charged on out-of-county warrant with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is July 25.
• June 27 — Claresa Jordon, 23, of 502 Margaret St., Apt. A, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Aug. 2.
• June 27 — Justin Ramon Spears, 25, of 841 Blackman St., Benson, was charged on out-of-county warrants with robbery, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury and conspiracy to commit robbery. Bond set at $25,000; court date is July 1.
• June 27 — Aaron McPhail, 34, of 1006 Gateway St., Wilkesboro, N.C., was charged with assault on a female. Written promise; court date is July 1.
• June 27 — Roman Dashon King, 18, of 104 Darkwood Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Aug. 16.
• June 27 — Christy Cribbs Carter, 37, of 75 Glenn Road, Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking. Bond set at $2,500; court date is July 15.
• June 27 — Tammy Jacobs of Clinton reported her vehicle damaged. Vandalism to her Saturn Aura was estimated at $500.
• June 27 — James Bunce of Clinton reported the theft of tires and rims, valued at $1,200.
• June 27 — Victoria Warren of Clinton reported damage to her Dodge Charger, estimated at $1,000.
• June 27 — Stephanie Phillips of Clinton reported a residential break-in and theft of a .22-caliber revolver, a TV and assorted jewelry. Items were valued at $700.
• June 27 — Jose Garcia of Faison reported damage to his Dodge Ram inflicted by kicking and punching. Damage estimated at $1,500.
• June 27 — Charles Gillstrap of Dunn reported the theft of an iPod and earrings, valued at a total of $500.
• June 27 — Antonio Oates of Clinton reported the larceny of a 9mm handgun and cash from his home. Items valued at $1,600.
• June 27 — Lawrence Aycock of Clinton reported his vehicle stolen. The 2012 Nissan Altima was valued at $25,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.