(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 28 — Glenwood Earl Owens, 22, of 49 Tuckers Lane, Salemburg, was charged with violation of a court order. Bond set at $500; court date is July 14.
• June 28 — Martin Demario Williams, 30, of 622-B Royal Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is July 5.
• June 28 — Curtis Anthony Sloan, 45, of 208 Fred Tew Road, Dunn, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date was June 28.
• June 28 — Roger Dale Morris, 61, of 316 Sir Lane, Roseboro, was charged with assault by pointing a gun. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 19.
• June 28 — Michael Edwards of Faison reported three air conditioning units, valued at $500, stolen.
• June 28 — Amanda Worley of Clinton reported larceny from her Chevy Tahoe. Credit cards, cash, personal documents and her purse were stolen. Items were valued at $1,470.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.