(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 15 — Joshua Antonio Townsend, 21, of 2246 Greens Bridge Road, Garland, was charged with DWI-alcohol and/or drugs. Bond set at $1,500; court date is September 26.
• July 15 — Opal Glasper, 62, of 476 Potato House Road, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Written promise. Court date is Aug. 12.
• July 15 — Hubert Benjamin Brigman, 47, of 15401 Dunn Road, Godwin, was charged with simple physical assault upon an officer and resist arrest. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Aug. 17.
• July 16 — Douglas Lawrence Jones, 42, of 3400 Church Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protection order violation. No bond set; court date is Aug. 16.
• July 16 — Lisa Lynn Wilkins Henderson, 44, of 9175 Harnett Dunn Highway, Dunn, was charged with misdemeanor probation violation. Bond was set at $5,000; court date is Aug. 31.
• July 16 — Richard Earl Blue, 46, of 326 Ridge Lane, Autryville, was charged with FTA-Child Support, injury to personal property, domestic criminal trespassing and communicating threats. Bond set at $700; court date is July 26.
• July 16 —Anthony Terrell Murphy, 30, of 215 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with failure to report new address as a sex offender. Bond was set at $25,000; court date is July 29.
• July 16 — Christopher Paul Aaron Batts, 33, of 5305 Hobbton Highway, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female, assault on a child under 12 and simple assault. No bond set; court date is Aug. 23.
• July 17 — Tyronne Leonard Murchinson, 40, of 3243 Peanut Plant Road, Elizabethtown, was charged with resist public officer and aid and abet DWI. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 17 — Margarito Rojas Tejas, 40, of 2016 Beulah Road, Clinton, was charged with DWI-alcohol and/or drugs. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 17 — Belinda Ruth Newton, 34, of 407 Johnson Street, Roseboro, was charged with DWI-alcohol and/or drugs. Bond set at $1,500. Court date is Aug. 9.
• July 17 — Harrison Tyler Lambert, 24, of 743 Vander Road, Autryville, was charged with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, possession of stolen firearm, assault on a government official, assault on a female, communicating threats and damage to real property. Bond set at $35,000; court date is Aug. 23.
• July 14 — Kathryn Grace Hamrick reported damage to property. The victim’s vehicle was struck by a bullet. Damage is estimated at $300.
• July 15 — Amber Diane McClenny reported a larceny. Items stolen were a push mower valued at $160.
• July 15 — Samantha Burnette Core reported the larceny of a lawnmower trailer. Estimated value is $1,000.
• July 15 — Barbara Lynn Brigman reported criminal damage to property by striking a vehicle. Estimated damage to the Nissan Sentra was $3,000.
• July 16 — Willard Lee Kittrell reported a burglary by forcible entry. Reported stolen were several items all valued at $2,450.
• July 17 — Jessie Brinkland Powell Jr. reported a burglary of a motor vehicle and criminal damage to property. Estimated damage to the vehicle is $500.
• July 17 — Tony Ray Strickland reported a burglary by non forced entry. Reported stolen was a phone valued at $200.
• July 17 — Christy Malone Hardesty reported a breaking and entering. Reported stolen were a refrigerator and stove, valued at $1,200.