(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 22 — Jennifer Nicole Taylor, 20, of 242 Bull Tail Road, Ivanhoe, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is Aug. 24.
• July 22 — Terry Lynette Melvin, 51, of 2605 Old Mintz Hwy., Roseboro, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Aug. 10.
• July 23 — Susan Ann Hudson, 40, of 678 Savannah Hill Road, Dunn, was charged with domestic assault. No bond set; court date is Aug. 24.
• July 23 — Kimberly Miller West, 45, of 19 Papa Moo Lane, Dunn, was charged with communicating threats and second degree trespass. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 23.
• July 23 — Steve Shad Stallings, 39, of 70 Todd Lane, Dunn, was charged with assault inflicting serious bodily injury and two counts of simple assault. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• July 24 — Brittany Tiquisha Kenan, 26, of 128 Loop Road, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and trespassing. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 2.
• July 24 — Kolyone Mansion Akins, 17, of 4548 Chambersburg Road, Fayetteville, was charged with resisting public officer and on out-of-county warrants on failure to appear on a charge of consuming alcohol less than 19 years old. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 24 — Brandon Lee Conner, 25, of 1768 Honrine Road, Clinton, was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and escape from custody or resisting arrest. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Sept. 8.
• July 22 — Antoinette Boykin of Rose Hill reported the theft of several items from her home. An iPad, assorted jewelry and medications were valued at a total of $755.
• July 22 — John Bordeaux of Garland reported that his vehicle, a Chevrolet S10 valued at $1,500, was taken and not returned.
• July 23 — Bobby Smith of Clinton reported the theft of a 6×12-foot trailer, valued at $1,500.
• July 24 — Patricia Carr of Garland reported a window busted out at her residence and a woman’s bicycle stolen.Damage to a glass door was estimated at $500. The bike was valued at $100.
• July 24 — Linwood Smith of Dunn reported a four-wheeler, valued at $800, taken from his yard.
• July 24 — Ronnie Taylor of Clinton reported a 2015 John Deere zero-turn mower, valued at $6,000, stolen from his property.
• July 24 — Bobby Taylor of Clinton reported a motor, motor mount, deep cycle battery and rod and reel stolen from inside a boat on his property. Items valued at $567.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.