(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 5 — Dustin Shane Myers, 23, of 336 House Mill Road, Newton Grove, was charged with interfering with electronic monitor device. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Aug. 12.
• Aug. 6 — Joe Efrain Medina, 28, of 95 Moore St., Turkey, was charged with possession of cocaine. Bond set at $40,000; court date is Aug. 12
• Aug. 7 — Ebony Sharee Jacobs, 30, of 140 Rainbow Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Aug. 23.
• Aug. 7 — Terri Lynn Sprow, 35, of 3763 Hayne Stretch Road, Autryville, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 1.
• Aug. 7 — Tameka Lashanda Oates, 39, of 219-B Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 1.
• Aug. 5 — Steve Pickett of Rose Hill reported a break-in to his home and numerous items taken. Items included several televisions, two pistols, cash, a weed eater, pressure washer and various electronic devices. Items valued at about $5,000.
• Aug. 5 — Etta Butler of Clinton reported the theft of a golf cart, valued at $1,500, from her property.
• Aug. 5 — Orlando Rodriguez of Clinton reported the larceny of jewelry and assorted change from his residence. Items were valued at $740. Damage to a rear door frame was estimated at $150.
• Aug. 6 — Carl Britt of Faison and Kendell Strickland of Clinton were victims in a theft of trailers from old turkey houses in the Faison area. An 18-foot car trailer and a 12-foot lawnmower trailer were valued at $2,500 and $1,500, respectively. Sheets of galvanized tin, valued at $750, were also taken.
• Aug. 6 — Russell Gardner of Roseboro was the victim of assault and theft, with a backpack, cash, an iPhone 4, assorted medications and a wallet including a driver’s license. Items valued at over $400.
• Aug. 6 — James Phillips of Garland reported the larceny of a firearm. The .40-caliber semi-automatic pistol was valued at $600.
• Aug. 6 — Tracey Milligan of Roseboro reported the theft of a lawnmower, valued at $1,500.
• Aug. 7 — Cecilia Mendoza reported a larceny from her vehicle in Clinton. Stolen items included cash and personal financial cards, as well as a purse and wedding band. The items were valued at about $1,700.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.