(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 11 — Donovan Allen Romanek, 24, of 20 Finley Lane, Autryville, was charged with cyberstalking. No bond set; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 11 — Dennis Hall of Clinton reported items taken from his outbuilding. A television, assorted change, electronic equipment and tools, as well as a battery jump box and Dish Network receiver box, were stolen. Items valued at $1,220.
• Aug. 11 — William Starling of Autryville reported the theft of a TV and five tractor weights, valued at a total of $1,650.
• Aug. 11 — Stephen and Summerlyn Faircloth of Autryville reported the theft of numerous items, including a banjo, guitar, iPhone, tablet and assorted coins and change. Items valued at $1,720. Damage to doors at the residence estimated at $200.
• Aug. 11 — Edna Taylor of Clinton reported her bathroom window busted and items taken from her home, including assorted jewelry and a TV. Items valued at $1,700.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.