(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 16 — Pamela Faye Bradshaw, 40, of 4427 Bradshaw Road, Clinton, was charged with fraud-unauthorized use of conveyance. Bond set at $250; court date is Sept. 12.
• Aug. 16 — Brandon Lee Brodzinski, 19, of 912 Buckhorn Road, Willard, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and damage to personal property. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 13.
• Aug. 16 — Philip Anthony Jernigan, 28, of 766 Glover Road, Dunn, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is Sept. 26.
• Aug. 16 — Carlton Register of Clinton reported his grill, valued at $700, taken from his back deck.
• Aug. 16 — Jamie Castilla Jr. of Dunn reported his vehicle, a 2014 Dodge Dart, taken from his property. The vehicle was valued at $15,000.
• Aug. 16 — Bryanna Lamb of Roseboro reported $5,000 in damage to her Ford Taurus.
• Aug. 16 — Gertrude Carter of Garland reported the theft of an antique curio cabinet and other items, valued at $1,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.