(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 9 — James Dwight Fann, 68, of 4687 N. Salemburg Hwy., Salemburg, was charged with injury to personal property, trespassing and littering. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 29.
• June 9 — Alecia Blair Jacobs, 30, of 3054 Old Warsaw Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $1,500; court date is July 7.
• June 9 — Brenda K. Stevens, 47, of 233 Effie Peterson Lane, Roseboro, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is July 7.
• June 9 — Kareem Chestnutt, 41, of 2363 Browns Church Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic simple assault on a female. No bond set; court date is July 7.
• June 9 — ES&J Enterprises Inc. of Autryville reported theft of a trailer, valued at $2,700.
• June 9 — Joseph Smith of Roseboro reported a residential break-in and theft of furniture, clothing, TV and medication. Total value of items was $2,550.