(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Dec. 5 — Ricky Devone Rich Jr., 27, of 612 Ferrell St., Clinton, was charged with harassing phone calls and cyberstalking. No bond set; court date is Dec. 20.
• Dec. 5 — Gary Kirby, 46, of 299 Hanson Road, Dunn, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Dec. 28.
• Dec. 5 — Tasha Lynn Smith, 32, of 913 Williams Lake Road, Roseboro, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 20.
• Dec. 5 — Brettany Rene Ryals, 19, of 297 Olde Store Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering, larceny and conspiracy to break and enter. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Dec. 8.
• Dec. 6 — Christopher Wayne Reynolds, 46, of 939 Shady Grove Road, Spring Lake, was charged with larceny and possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Dec. 16.
• Dec. 6 — Christopher Roshurd Thompson, 27, of 110 Byrd St., Clinton, was charged with resisting public officer and served orders for arrest on charges of driving while license revoked, driving while impaired and driving left of center. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Dec. 8.
• Dec. 5 — Hudson Farms of Turkey was the victim of theft. Assorted tools were valued at $800. Damage to two wooden doors was estimated at $250.
• Dec. 5 — Candace White of Roseboro reported that sugar was poured into the gas tank of her 2004 Pontiac. Damage estimated at $5,000.
• Dec. 6 — Rosalyn Highsmith of Turkey reported a break-in and larceny. Assorted jewelry was valued at $2,140.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.