(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 22 — Charlton Armwood of 164 David Bright Road, Faison was charged with felony breaking and/or entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering a felony possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $25,000; court date is July 17.
• June 20 — Swazay Marable of 206 Park Drive, Roseboro, was charged with felony possession of cocaine, carrying concealed weapons, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $20,500; court date is July 17.
• June 21 — Zachery Thorton of 3961 Roseboro Highway, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired and speeding to elude. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 23.
• June 19 — Heather Hudson of Clinton reported an attempted theft and damage to her vehicle. The damage is valued at $1,500.
• June 19 — Carlos Ibarra of Garland reported criminal damage to property. Ibarra’s car was vandalized when a cinder block was used to break the windows out. The damage was valued at $1,500.
• June 19 — Samuel Ely Morales Velasquez of Roseboro reported fraud when currency was taken under false pretense of money in the form of Money Gram. The total amount was $1,700.
• June 19 — Parris Smith of Dunn reported burglary at the intersection of Plain View Highway and Core Road Intersection. The suspect entered the victim’s vehicle and removed an handgun and car battery. The property was valued at $500.
• Tanner Jacobs of Turkey reported a burglary at his home. A 9mm handgun and a handgun holster was removed from the victim’s vehicle. The property was valued at $725.