(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 24 — Bobby Lee Walker, 31, of 41 Golden Eagle Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Feb. 17.
• Jan. 24 — Tena Lee Blair, 47, of 1291 Porter Road, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a government official. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Feb. 16.
• Jan. 24 — Robert Elton Barefoot, 65, of 251 Lovett Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrant with assault on a female. Written promise; court date is Feb. 15.
• Jan. 24 — Mario Andre Parker, 47, of Garland, was charged with simple non-physical assault, resisting public officer, trespassing and two counts of communicating threats. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Feb. 15.
• Jan. 24 — Joel Thomas Parker, 56, of 44 Laudie Honeycutt Road, Clinton, was charged with second degree trespassing and allowing livestock to run at large. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Feb. 15.
• Jan. 24 — Bobby Lee Turner, 29, of 601 W. North St., Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Feb. 15.
• Jan. 24 — Johnny Patterson of Clinton reported two rifles stolen from his garage. Items were valued at $900.
• Jan. 24 — Thomas Stanley Jr. of Clinton reported a rifle, valued at $3,500, stolen along with a power drill, valued at $100. Damage to a driver’s side window was estimated at $200.
• Jan. 24 — Virginia Ammons of Turkey reported a break-in to her storage building, with a stove and refrigerator stolen. The items were valued at $700.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.