(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 26 — Antonio Green, 26, of 711 Sampson Homes, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Feb. 14.
• Jan. 26 — Ortrell Shyteke Ashley, 17, of 2551 Hobbs Road, Roseboro, was charged with cyberstalking. Bond set at $500; court date is Feb. 27.
• Jan. 26 — Phillip Allen White, 32, of Duncan Earl Lane, Dunn, was charged with two counts of domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is Feb. 14.
• Jan. 25 — Several residents of the Belfield community reported larcenies from their vehicles. A small amount of money, bank receipts, a wrist watch and keys were reported stolen.
• Jan. 26 — Jimmy Brinson of Faison reported his gun cabinet broken into, with several shotguns taken. A Ford F150 was also stolen from the property, and later recovered. The firearms were valued at $4,400. Ammunition was valued at $80.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.