(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 6 — Richard Terry Robinson, 46, of 594 W. 2nd St., Garland, was charged with failure to report new address- sex offender. Bond set at $5,000; court date is March 24.
• March 6 — Shelby Wade Spexarth, 22, of 1275 Hall Road, Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with first degree burglary, larceny after breaking and entering and obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $40,000; court date is March 9.
• March 6 — James William Richardson, 35, of 5440 N. U.S. 421, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is March 28.
• March 6 — Vera O’Shenia Sutton, 29, of 110 Vanderbilt Circle, Goldsboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with injury to personal property and injury to real property. Bond set at $2,000; court date is March 29.
• March 6 — Lisa Bolanos of Clinton reported the theft of two diamonds rings, valued at $1,500, and an undisclosed sum of cash from a Roseboro-area residence.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.