(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 23 — Austin Smith, 17, of 89 E. Odum St., Coats, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is April 26.
• March 24 — Adam Keith Gunkel, 25, of 2073 Longwood Drive, Creedmoor, N.C., was charged with burglary-forcible entry, larceny and possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $5,000; court date is March 24.
• March 24 — Patrick Rashawn Graham, 23, of 119 Parkway Ave., Garland, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is April 26.
• March 24 — Adrienne Davis Potter, 24, of 438 Greens Dairy Road, Kelly, N.C., was charged with possession of marijuana. No bond set; court date is April 26.
• March 26 — Natasha Yvette Smith, 39, of 878 Curtis Ivey Road, Turkey, was charged with domestic assault and battery. No bond set; court date is April 11.
• March 24 — Ashley Burch of Faison reported the theft of assorted jewelry, electronics including a laptop computer, various hand tools and a cooler. Items were valued at $3,030.
• March 24 — Erica Galloway of Clinton reported her cell phone, valued at $200, stolen from her residence. Damage to a TV and the front door was estimated at $550.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.