(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 6 — Efren Teron Boykin, 35, of 220 Corinth Church Road, Clinton, was charged with felony probation violation and possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. Bond set at $20,000; court date is April 21.
• April 7 — Kaitlyn Elizabeth Britt, 23, of 4057 Limestone St., Eastover, N.C., was charged with misdemeanor larceny. No bond set; court date is May 4.
• April 7 — Destiny Michelle Butler, 17, of 531 Chancey Road, Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking. Bond set at $500; court date is May 1.
• April 8 — Heather Lynn Dial, 30, of 192 Waters Road, Jacksonville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with assault and battery and injury to personal property. Bond set at $2,500; court date is May 8.
• April 8 — Junior Alexander Gomez-Garcia, 19, of 14514 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with assault and battery. Bond set at $500; court date is April 17.
• April 8 — Nykiera Taneik Parker, 16, of 111 Bills Lane, Harrells, was charged with cyberstalking. No bond set; court date is May 1.
• April 8 — Christopher Brian Cole, 39, of 2760 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with worthless check. Bond set at $1,000; court date is May 2.
• April 8 — Albert Warren Johnson, 22, of 236 Stewart Road, Godwin, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $2,000; court date is May 11.
• April 8 — Jerry Thomas Johnson Jr., 24, of 892 Stewart Road, Godwin, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $2,000; court date is May 11.
• April 9 — Dameian Ramon Vann, 33, of 635 Clive Jacobs Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is April 25.
• April 9 — David Brent Lewis, 35, of 187 Katie Tart Lane, Dunn, was charged with possession of Schedule VI controlled substance- less than half an ounce. No bond set; court date is May 21.
• April 9 — Danilo Osvaldo Martinez, 18, of 110 Kent Circle, Clinton, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. Bond set at $750; court date is April 17.
• April 7 — Kenneth Hairr of Clinton reported a break-in to his storage building, with numerous tools, fishing rods and reels, tackle box and a weed eater among items taken. Total value was $1,437.
• April 8 — Malisa Bradsher of Clinton reported the theft of assorted jewelry and a shotgun, valued at $1,800.
• April 8 — Mark Johnson of Godwin reported various hand, power and yard tools, gas-powered golf cart and cart battery, jon boat, air conditioners, two shotguns and other items. The total value was approximately $11,600.
• April 8 — JP Morgan of Clinton reported the theft of an air conditioning unit, valued at $2,995.
• April 8 — J Faison Joyner Jr. of Mount Olive reported the theft of a trailer, valued at $1,200.
• April 9 — Jesse Yaw of New York reported the larceny of appliances, including a refrigerator and washer/dryer, valued at $3,200.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.