(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 20 — Anthony Sheneer Wright, 43, of 118 W. John St., Warsaw, was charged on out-of-county warrants with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is May 3.
• April 20 — Dantonio Lemuel Colvin, 36, of 301 Weeks St., Clinton, was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, maintaining a vehicle for the storage of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. Bond set at $7,500; court date is May 5.
• April 20 — Charles Kevin Hobbs, 46, of 13131 Peters Creek Church Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is June 28.
• April 20 — James Marcus Royal, 46, of 13295 Hobbton Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with cyberstalking. Bond set at $500; court date is May 16.
• April 20 — April Kristina Faircloth, 32, of 452 N.C. 83, Dunn, was charged with simple physical assault. No bond set; court date is May 8.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.