(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 25 — Christopher Pope, 26, of 9972 Old Fayetteville Road, Elizabethtown, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $500; court date is May 22.
• April 25 — Martina Dowless, 20, of 9972 Old Fayetteville Road, Elizabethtown, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $500; court date is May 22.
• April 25 — Linda Yvonne Tew, 57, of302 Fayetteville St., Salemburg, was charged with second degree trespass. Written promise; court date is June 8.
• April 25 — Daniel Valle of Pembroke and Johnson Murphy Construction out of Goldsboro were victims in a theft from a construction site. Numerous items, including generators, air compressors, various hand and power tools, as well as construction materials, were taken. Items were valued at approximately $3,550.
• April 25 — Fermond Butler of Godwin reported the theft of a 9mm handgun, valued at $750.
• April 25 — Robert McLymore of Roseboro reported the larceny of two pistols, Roku and a TV, valued at $1,150. Damage to a door was estimated at $300.
• April 25 — Southern Straw Carolinas Inc. of Bladenboro was the victim of theft and damage to property at a pine straw farm in the Roseboro area. Brush cutters and backpack sprayers were valued at $2,160. Damage to a tractor battery was estimated at $150.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.