(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 2 — Derrick Allen Bradley, 39, of 2413 Delway Hwy., Rose Hill, was charged with out-of-county warrants with three counts of domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is May 10.
• May 2 — Eric Franklin Gautier, 39, of 253 Green Tree Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is May 15.
• May 2 — Marquese Moore, 17, of 65 Miracle Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is June 1.
• May 2 — Henry Martin Jackson, 30, of 2684 High House Road, Clinton, was charged with forgery of instrument, uttering forged instrument and forgery of endorsement. Bond set at $5,000; court date is May 19.
• May 2 — Gerald Warren of Newton Grove reported copper removed from an ice machine in his garage. Material valued at $5,000.
• May 2 — Underground Construction Company Inc. of Fayetteville was the victim in theft of 3,500 feet of fiber optic cable, valued at $2,000. The material was taken from a Garland site.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.