(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 5 — Jojuan Dupree Mosley, 33, of 128 Loop Road, Clinton, was charged with hit and run fail to stop- property damage and failure to appear on charges of failing to wear seat belt, driving while license revoked and no operator’s license. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 2.
• May 5 — Jihad Vaughn, 23, of 213 Anne Bell Lane, Clinton, was charged with hit and run. Bond set at $2,500; court date is June 13.
• May 8 — Edwin Arturo Callejas, 16, of 100 Futrell Pope Lane, Clinton, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $500; court date is June 5.
• May 8 — Quincy Wall, 17, of 993 Kader Merritt Road, Rose Hill, was charged with disorderly conduct. Bond set at $500; court date is June 5.
• May 8 — Dylen Depree Outlaw, 17, of 1428 East Mount Gilead Church Road, Clinton, was charged with disorderly conduct. Bond set at $500; court date is June 5.
• May 8 — James Bryant Laird Jr., 28, of 720 Pine Forest School Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny and possession of stolen goods. Bond set at $5,000; court date is May 23.
• May 8 — David Christopher Stuart, 30, of 10190 Minnie Hall Road, Salemburg, was charged with passenger fleeing accident with property damage. Bond set at $100; court date is June 9.
• May 6 — Butler Avenue School was the victim in damage to property, with a support beam and signage among the items damaged. Damage estimated at $3,900 total.
• May 8 — Maria Velazquez and Ezequiel Alvarado were victims in a break-in and theft. Assorted jewelry, clothing, a tablet and a laptop computer were taken. Those items were valued at $2,650. Damage to a door and frame estimated at $350.
• May 8 — Robin Carroll of Harrells reported the theft of a gas-powered push mower, two pairs of shoes and a phone card. Items valued at $845.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.