(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 30 — Joe Nathan Barnes, 18, of 4385 Lamb Road, Garland, was charged with going armed to the terror of public, communicating threats and domestic criminal trespass. No bond set; court date is July 25.
• June 30 — Junior Lamont Robinson, 39, of 2321 Poole Road, Raleigh, was charged on out-of-county warrants with domestic criminal trespassing, attempted breaking and entering, injury to personal property and larceny. No bond set; court date is July 17.
• July 1 — Carolyn Jade Honeycutt, 20, of 30 LD Johnson Road, Roseboro, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 26.
• July 1 — Luis Alberto Morales-Reyes, 21, of 1500 Highsmith Road, Burgaw, was charged with driving while impaired, left of center and no operator’s license. Bond set at $2,000; court date is July 24.
• July 1 — Kevin Ryan Hall, 24, of 400 Spicy Jane Lane, Autryville, was charged with two counts of financial card theft, misdemeanor larceny, two counts of financial card fraud and served an out-of-county warrant with obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $16,000; court date is July 14.
• July 1 — Alexander Cabrera-Perez, 22, of 166 Woodcrest Ave., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is July 5.
• July 2 — Britton Alexander Davis, 26, of 113 Julia Love Road, Wallace, was charged with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance. Bond set at $25,000; court date is July 14.
• July 2 — Thurman Devan Howard, 23, of 2581 Buckhorn Road, Harrells, was charged on out-of-county warrant with simple assault. Written promise; court date is July 17.
• July 2 — Joshua Lee Odum, 29, of 3181 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with communicating threats and threatening phone calls. No bond set; court date is July 25.
• June 30 — Kenneth Nesdihal of Wilmington reported the theft of an ATV, valued at $8,000, from a Harrells-area residence.
• June 30 — Teresa Strickland of Clinton reported a laptop, valued at $600, taken from a Roseboro-area residence.
• June 30 — Amy Rohmiller of Roseboro reported the theft of a riding lawnmower, valued at $2,500, and a toolbox with assorted tools, valued at $300, from her Roseboro residence.
• July 1 — Joseph Warren Jr of Salemburg reported the theft of a riding lawnmower, valued at $2,300.
• July 1 — John Baker Jr. of Autryville reported the larceny of a trailer from his home. The items was valued at $1,300.
• July 2 — Ernest Smith Farms of Roseboro was the victim of vandalism. The office was damaged and suspects entered the hog houses and mixed the swine. Damage was estimated at $3,600.
• July 2 — Boney Hog Farms of Roseboro was the victim in a break-in. Several power tools, including a skiver saw, portable grinder and leaf blower were taken, along with other assorted tools. Items valued at $689.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.