(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 3 — Kenneth Junior Leach, 53, of 61 Deep Forest Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with domestic assault on a female. No bond set; court date is July 25.
• July 4 — Joshua David Autry, 17, of 565 Reeda Branch Road, Roseboro, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 27.
• July 4 — Christopher Eric Johnson, 39, of 400 Pine Loop Lane, Roseboro, was charged with resisting public officer, communicating threats and injury to personal property. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 3 — Kelly Black of Roseboro reported the theft of a trailer with wood floor and spare tire mount. Item was valued at $900.
• July 3 — Alice Cobb of Clinton reported an undisclosed sum of money taken from her pocketbook.
• July 3 — Edward Royal reported paint thrown on his car while in the area of Carlie C’s in Roseboro. Damage to the Chevrolet Cruze was estimated at $1,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.