(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 3 — June Martin Ammons, 37, of 245 Hanson Road, Clinton, was charged with second degree trespass and misdemeanor larceny. No bond or court date listed.
• July 4 — Joel Crumpler, 52, of 117 Oakland Blvd., Clinton, was charged with larceny. No bond or court date listed.
• July 5 — Margaret Ann Boykin, 58, of 415 Sampson St., Apt. A, Clinton, was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 8.
• July 5 — Alonzo Williams Jr., 48, of 633 Eastover Terrace, Clinton, was charged with aggravated assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 2.
• July 5 — John Ray Faison, 30, of Williams Lane, Roseboro, was charged with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $7,500; court date is July 14.
• July 5 — James Brett Faircloth, 45, of 1485 Microwave Tower Road, Roseboro, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $500; court date is July 24.
• July 5 — David Rich of Garland reported the theft of a 42-inch riding lawnmower, valued at $1,100.
• July 5 — Jason Kivett of Roseboro reported a break-in and theft of items, including numerous shotguns and rifles, as well as a TV. Items valued at a total of $3,630.
• July 5 — Darren Bass of Clinton reported the theft of a shotgun and three rifles, valued at a total of $4,200.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.