(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 6 — Kimberly Ann Hobbs, 42, of 954 Matthis Road, Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrants with harassing phone calls and communicating threats. Written promise; court date is Aug. 2.
• July 6 — Brittani Boykin, 21, of 208 Aaron Road, Salemburg, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $2,500; court date is July 14.
• July 6 — Terrance Lashawn Simmons, 24, of 235 Clive Jacobs Road, Clinton, was charged with uttering forged instrument and uttering forged endorsement. Bond set at $2,500; court date is July 14.
• July 6 — Jeffersen Abraham Pierrelouis, 27, of 271 Boykin Drive, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Aug. 1.
• July 6 — Johnnie Lee Richardson, 55, of 341 McDonald St., Rocky Mount, was charged with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. No bond set; court date is Aug. 8.
• July 7 — Nicholas Earl Williams, 19, of 3106 HB Lewis Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of malt beverage by 19 year old, simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Aug. 17.
• July 6 — Murd Starling of Autryville reported the theft of two chainsaws and a weed eater, valued at a total of $750.
• July 6 — Manuel Nolazco of Clinton reported a break-in and larceny of a number of items, including two TVs, mattress and box spring, assorted pots and pans, a shower curtain and bathroom mirror. Items valued at more than $1,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.