(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 10 — Kathy Ann Holmes, 50, of 420-B Royal Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. No bond set; court date is Sept. 14.
• July 10 — David Jordan Brock, 18, of 2054 Yellow Skin Road, Autryville, was charged with possession of Schedule VI controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 8.
• July 11 — Sharon Amanda Carter, 35, of 1733 Rabbit St., Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $500; court date is July 31.
• July 11 — James Howard Boyette, 47, of 2905 HB Lewis Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $4,000; court date is Aug. 7.
• July 11 — Emily Marie Peterson, 21, of 127 Cricket Pine Lane, Garland, was charged on out-of-county warrants with fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense, identity theft, conspiracy, breaking and entering into a motor vehicle, larceny from a motor vehicle and possessing stolen goods/property. Bond set at $40,000; court date is July 13.
• July 11 — William Shane Powell, 52, of 85 Birdy Lane, Garland, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts each of breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $20,000; court date is July 13.
• July 11 —Bonnie Lockamy of Dunn reported the theft of a generator, valued at $1,200.
• July 11 — George Wenrich of Salemburg reported the theft of lawn mower, valued at $9,100, as well as various power tools and appliances, including a floor jack, air wrenches, heater, torch and hoses, air compressor and air stapler. Items valued at $1,675.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.