(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 14 — Eric L. Hobbs, 36, of 2550 Big Piney Grove Road, Clinton, was charged with one count of child abuse. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 14 — Joseph A. Lafromboise, 31, of 4384 Wrye Branch Road, Newton Grove, was charged with probation violation out of county. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 26.
• July 14 — Dustin S. Myers, 24, of 2656 Turkey Highway, Clinton, was charged with violating a domestic violence protection order. No bond set; court date is Aug. 15.
• July 14 — Tina N. Nunnery, 43, of 4894 Autry Hwy., Autryville, was charged with assault and battery. No bond set; court date is July 25.
• July 14 —Tony W.D. Strouth, 45, of 2964 Old Warsaw Road, Clinton, was served a warrant for arrest for assault of a female and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Aug. 15.
• July 15 — Micheal T. Smith, 30, of 317 Branch St., Raleigh, was charged with resisting a public officer, failure to appear for speeding and driving while licensed revoked. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 2.
• July 15 — Fulgencio Martinez-Torres, 23, of 298 Goshen Church Road, Faison, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug.15.
• July 16 — Jose A. Martinez-Torres, 21, of 8737 Faison Hwy., Faison, was charged with assault on a female, misdemeanor child abuse and driving while impaired. No bond set, court date is July 17.
• July 16 — Malique T. Taylor, 23, of 7106 Old Mintz Highway, Garland, was charged with assault on a female, injury to personal property, domestic criminal trespassing and failure to appear for not stop at red light and driving with revoked license. No bond set; court date is Aug. 1.
• July 16 — Jennifer J. Carter, 37, of 1412 Catertown Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Court date is Aug. 31.
• July 16 — Anthony M. Carter, 39, of 1412 Catertown Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Court date is Aug. 31.
• July 14 — A firearm was found on Wilbur Pridgen Road, Harrells. The value was not determined.
• July 14 —Edna Mae N. Wilcox, of Clinton, reported a theft at her home on Lonnie Parker Lane, Clinton. Stolen material were a motorcycle and helmet. Total value is $1,650.
• July 16 —Aperil M. Dorris, of Salemburg, was the victim of larceny and fraud, at her home located in Salemburg. A debit card and $600 was stolen.
• July 14 — Charles L. Alexander, of Roseboro, reported burglary on his property on Gold Street, Roseboro. Stolen items included a flat screen TV and a Dish Network box. The total value was $250.
• July 14 —Lillie Biegler, of Garland, reported larceny of auto parts and accessories. A $140 car battery was stolen.