(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 17 — Sharanda Ray Stanley, 28, of 42 Jaclane Drive, Clinton, was charged with hit and run, leaving the scene and property damage. No bond; court date is Aug. 14.
• July 17 — Misty Horne, 36, of 358 Prong Road, Dunn, was charged with communicating threats and second degree trespassing. Bond was set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 14.
• July 15 — Oliver Yafred Palencia, 26, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• July 17 — David Knowles of Roseboro reported damage to property by busting out a window and puncturing tires on a Dodge Ram. Estimated damage is $1,500.
• July 17 — Harry Kendrick Jr., Garland, reported the larceny of a firearm. Reported stolen was a handgun valued at $399.
• July 17 — South River Electric Membership Corporation reported damage to property. Estimated damage to an electric meter is $100.