(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 2 — Kameika Tashaun Wright, 36, of 407 W. Morisey Blvd., Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Written promise; court date is Aug. 28.
• Aug. 2 — John Austin Carter, 24, of 1526 Ozzie Road, Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrants with three counts of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle, two counts of larceny of a firearm, two counts of misdemeanor larceny, two counts of possession of firearm by felon and one count of felony larceny. Bond set at $14,999; court date is Aug. 16.
• Aug. 2 — Clint Quimbly Bass, 21, of 188 Gladys Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Aug. 14.
• Aug. 2 — Joshua Lee Odum, 29, of 3181 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and larceny of a firearm. Bond set at $20,000; court date is Aug. 11.
• Aug. 3 — Jason Samuel Talton, 43, of 8068-A Stricklands Crossroads Road, Four Oaks, was charged with possession of cocaine. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Aug. 11.
• Aug. 3 — Houston Dale Haden, 32, of 379 Ernie Road, Godwin, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 25.
• Aug. 3 — Lakawsha Voquine McIntyre, 38, of 609 Blaney St., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Aug. 31.
• Aug. 3 — Robert Altier of Clinton reported the theft of three bicycles, valued at a total of $600.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.