(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 10 — Anthelina Janet Armwood, 49, of 131 Oates-Armwood Lane, Faison, was charged with injury to personal property, stalking and trespassing. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 10 — David Charles Adams, 31, of 368 Brewington Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of tobacco by inmate. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Aug. 24.
• Aug. 10 — Terry Evans of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of a 12-gauge shotgun, valued at $600, and BB gun, valued at $50. Damage to a door lock was estimated at $200.
• Aug. 10 — Happy Hours Day Care of Roseboro was the victim of theft. A catalytic converter, valued at $500, was taken from a day care van.
• Aug. 10 — William Parker of Garland reported a break-in to his home and larceny of two shotguns and a rifle, valued at a total of $760. Damage to a window was estimated at $300.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.