(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 10 — Mariel McDonald, 28, of 250 Carry Bridge Road, Autryville, was charged with misdemeanor larceny- shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 7.
• Aug. 11 — Maria Shennette Boykin, 34, of 2006 W. Main St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is Sept. 18.
• Aug. 12 — Thelma Denise Wilson, 29, of 204 Burton St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Aug. 29.
• Aug. 12 — Everette Clark Hefner Jr., 42, of 143 Lee Chapel Church Road, Dunn, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 11.
• Aug. 12 — Victor Martinez-Trejo, 24, of 3888 William R. King Road, Newton Grove, was charged with trespassing, fictitious registration tag and no liability insurance. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 19.
• Aug. 12 — Ricardo Ramos Jr., 18, of 3305 N. McCullen Road, Faison, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 19.
• Aug. 13 — Moniqeca Smith, 20, of 60 Drox Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Sept. 5.
• Aug. 13 — Takeema Monay Parker, 20, of 301 E. Pinewood St., Roseboro, was charged with two counts of communicating threats, assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault and injury to personal property. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Sept. 11.
• Aug. 13 — Waylon Harold Strickland, 47, of 451 Gordon Road, Clinton, was charged with second degree trespassing. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 7.
• Aug. 13 — Milton Lee Strong, 58, of 3218 Ozzie Road, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property and domestic trespassing. No bond set; court date is Aug. 29.
• Aug. 11 — David Knoll of Godwin reported three pieces of outdoor furniture, valued at $600, stolen from a screened-in back porch. Damage to the porch screen was estimated at $200.
• Aug. 11 — Devone Moore of Dunn reported the theft of a concrete chain saw, valued at $1,275.
• Aug. 11 — Daniel Carr Jr. of Willard reported his residence broken into and damage inflicted to a window and sheet rock wall, estimated at $500.
• Aug. 11 — Phyllis Johnson of Harrells reported a residential break-in in which an air conditioning unit, valued at $400, was taken. Damage to windows inside the residence was estimated at $1,000.
• Aug. 11 — Clint, Carol and Leah Williams of Autryville reported a break-in to their residence and larceny of property. Cash and assorted jewelry, valued at $11,600, was reported stolen. Damage to a door jam was estimated at $600.
• Aug. 11 — Virginia Denny and Jennifer Li Wang of Clinton reported the theft of a 50-inch TV, valued at $700. Damage to a window was estimated at $100.
• Aug. 13 — George Barnes of Clinton reported the theft of a 2002 Murray go-kart from his property. It was valued at $1,200.
• Aug. 13 — Debbie Chattuck of Clinton reported various prescription medications stolen, along with assorted diamond rings, valued at $2,000.
• Aug. 13 — Emily Avery of Clinton reported the theft of a bank bag from her vehicle, along with payroll checks. An undisclosed sum of money was taken.
• Aug. 13 — Joshana Cox of Clinton reported $1,000 in damages, reportedly inflicted by two 9mm rounds.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.