(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 1 — Benjamin Alexander Faircloth, 20, of 3612 Dunn Road, Roseboro, was charged with two counts of injury to personal property. No bond set; court date is Sept. 19.
• Sept. 2 — Erica Renee Young, 33, of 1546 Yellow Skin Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny, 19 counts of simple worthless check and eight out-of-county counts of failure to appear on simple worthless check. Bond set at $4,600; court date is Sept. 18.
• Sept. 2 — Carlos Heriberto Meza-Reyes, 34, of 42 Farmer Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 2.
• Sept. 3 — Maria Darden Hicks, 34, of 12382 Boykin Bridge Road, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and trespassing enter/remain. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Jan. 4.
• Sept. 4 — Bobbie Lee Hall, 35, of 296 Little Coharie Lane, Roseboro, was charged with domestic criminal trespass. No bond set; court date is Oct. 5.
• Sept. 4 — Kellie Johnson Rodriguez, 41, of 1878 Isaac Weeks Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny after concealment. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 5.
• Sept. 5 — James Frank Owens, 40, of 6255 Taylors Bridge Hwy., Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Nov. 13.
• Sept. 1 — James Bain of Dunn reported the larceny of two rifles and a pistol, valued at $1,100.
• Sept. 3 — The Company Salon & Spa of Clinton was victimized in an attempted break-in, with damage to three windows. Damage estimated at $700.
• Sept. 3 — Wade Warren of Dunn reported the theft of a toolbox, weed eater, miscellaneous tools, stainless steel grill and a pressure washer. Items were valued at $1,850.
• Sept. 4 — Devin and Larry McLamb of Roseboro reported the theft of a pig cooker, valued at $400, and a four-wheeler, valued at $1,500.
• Sept. 4 — Robin Williams of Clinton reported the theft of two pistols, valued at a total of $1,100.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.