(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 27 — Olando Velazquez, 37, of 931 Tyndall Grove Road, Clinton, was charged with non-support/non-payment of alimony. Bond set at $4,000; court date was July 28.
• July 27 — Ernestina Hererra McDonald, 40, of 192 Doc Highsmith Lane, Roseboro, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 24.
• July 27 — Melissa Ann Rich, 34, of 2551 White Woods Road, Salemburg, was charged with communicating threats, trespassing and resisting public officer. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Aug. 19.
• July 27 — Latoya Wallace, 35, of 805 Holmes St., Clinton, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 19.
• July 27 — Willie Moore reported that a vehicle was taken from an Ivanhoe property, abandoned and set on fire near crops. Ryder Truck Rental Inc. was also listed as a victim. damage to plastic picking trays, a pallet jack and mature blueberry bushes was estimated at $2,000. A box truck was recovered.
• July 27 — Senorina Velasco of Faison reported a break-in and theft from her home. Stolen items included two TVs, assorted jewelry and an unknown amount of adult and children’s clothes. Value of items was about $2,580.
• July 27 — Warren Crain of Autryville reported theft of numerous items from his storage area including various power tools, a Honda generator and a 21-inch mower with bagger. Items valued at about $3,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.