(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 4 — Tamara Cheyenne Ward, 26, of Lisbon Street, was charged on out-of-county warrants with larceny of a firearm, felony larceny, obtaining property by false pretense and electronically communicating threats. Bond set at $32,000; court date is Nov. 1.
• Oct. 4 — Bobby Papazian Moore, 56, of 205 Lenon St., Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Nov. 13.
• Oct. 4 — Christina Eason, 36, of 205 Lenon St., Roseboro, was charged with simple physical assault. No bond set; court date is Nov. 13.
• Oct. 5 — Alyssa Elaine Sensenig, 21, of 607 Cypress St., Roseboro, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession of marijuana. No bond set; no court date listed.
• Oct. 4 — Santiz Hugo of Clinton reported a vehicle break-in and theft of numerous items, including cash, laptop, printer, Xbox, a bolt-action rifle and various other items. The total value of items was $6,000. Damage to a driver’s door window and door handle estimated at $300.
• Oct. 4 — Walter Turlington of Clinton reported the theft of three power generators, a cordless chainsaw and trimmer, valued at a total of $2,480.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.