(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 14 — Rene David Orellana, 31, of 1019 Turkey Hwy., Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $750; court date is Nov. 15.
• Oct. 14 — Bertha Ann Williams, 53, of 215 Ellen St., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Oct. 24.
• Oct. 14 — Joshua Carl Oglesby, 24, of 304 Beaman St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault and communicating threats. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Nov. 2.
• Oct. 15 — Abigail Partridge, 20, of 382 Cedar Lake Lane, Clinton, was charged with shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 2.
• Oct. 16 — Tyrone Darnell Harris, 34, of 48 Lovers Lane, Garland, was charged with failure to register as sex offender and failure to report new address- sex offense. Bond set at $50,000; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 16 — Michael Adam Maldonado, 38, of 208 S. Main St., Salemburg, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and drug violations. Bond set at $6,000; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 16 — Robert Arnold Raynor, 50, of 2911 Old Mintz Hwy., Clinton, was charged with misuse of 911 system. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Nov. 9.
• Oct. 16 — John Daw of Clinton reported the theft of two chainsaws, valued at $1,350.
• Oct. 16 — Joseph Parnell of Clinton reported the theft of a utility trailer, valued at $2,000.
• Oct. 16 — Kenneth Moore Jr. of Harrells reported numerous items taken from a storage building. Various hand and power tools and two motors were valued at approximately $3,030.
• Oct. 16 — Justin Smith of Dunn reported a break-in and theft of a TV and Xbox One, valued at $600 total.
• Oct. 16 — Kim Williams of Dunn reported a break-in, with two TVs and assorted jewelry stolen. Items were valued at $1,028. Damage to two doors of the residence was estimated at $200.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.