(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 23 — Jose Antonio Funez, 43, of 139 Sandi Clos Road, Mount Olive, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $3,500; court date is Nov. 2.
• Oct. 24 — Decorius Daughtry, 25, of 119 Kimbrough Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault and criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 21.
• Oct. 25 — Jonathan Blake Robinson, 34, of 302 Willow Road, Clinton, was charged with burglary- forcible entry. Bond set at $3,500; court date is Nov. 15.
• Oct. 25 — James Franklin Sinclair, 43, of 198 Old Brick Mill Road, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female, trespassing and injury to real property. No bond set; court date is Nov. 14.
• Oct. 25 — Kyreece Juwan Owens, 19, of 2233 Old U.S. 701 Hwy., Garland, was charged with being an out-of-state fugitive. No bond set; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 25 — Michael Hall of Autryville reported the larceny of a firearm, valued at $750.
• Oct. 25 — Sarai Montero of Newton Grove reported the theft of a chainsaw, valued at $800.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.