(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 27 — Dana Marie Lopez, 28, of 144 Burch Farm Lane, Faison, was charged with simple physical assault, trespassing, failure to comply and cyberstalking. Bond set at $365; court date is Nov. 27.
• Oct. 27 — Pedro Castillo, 26, of 159 Lopez Lane, Faison, was charged with communicating a threat upon an officer, disorderly conduct, drunk and disruptive and escape from custody or resisting arrest. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Dec. 19.
• Oct. 28 — Christopher Nathaniel Rhodes, 43, of 125 Mersadies Lane, Cameron, was charged on out-of-county warrant with failure to report new address- sex offender. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Nov. 6.
• Oct. 28 — Joshua Thomas Garrison, 34, of 57 Barefoot Lane, White Lake, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of larceny, three counts of fraud- obtaining money/property by false pretense and possession of stolen property. Bond set at $25,000; court date is Nov. 4.
• Oct. 28 — Robert McMahon, 21, of 36 Quail Run Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is Nov. 20.
• Oct. 29 — Gabriel Santoyo Sanchez, 22, of 109 L&K Mobile Home Park, Warsaw, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Nov. 22.
• Oct. 26 — James Williams of Clinton reported the theft of a TV and laptop computer, valued at $700 total.
• Oct. 27 — Latisha Oliver of New York reported that a Clinton-area residence was broken into and a shotgun and rifle taken. The firearms were valued at $850.
• Oct. 28 — Wilma Williams of Dunn reported a break-in and theft of items, including a TV and gold bracelet, valued at $750 total. Damage to a wooden door estimated at $200.
• Oct. 28 — Armi Constantino of Clinton reported a break-in and two TVs stolen along with earrings, valued at a total of $1,490.
• Oct. 29 — Margarita Martinez of Clinton reported a larceny from his motor vehicle, with cash, cell phone and other personal items reported stolen. Items were valued at over $500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.