(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Dec. 12 — Megan Elizabeth Smith, 28, of 80 Rainbow Lane, Roseboro, was charged with larceny, forgery-using/uttering and five counts of forgery-counterfeiting. Bond set at $11,000; court date is Dec. 15.
• Dec. 12 — Craig Colin Watkins, 36, of 39 Gill Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault and orders for arrest on out-of-county charges of failing to appear on counts of misdemeanor larceny and possession of marijuana up to half an ounce. Bond set at $2,200; court date is Jan. 16.
• Dec. 13 — Sierrah Jade Porter, 23, of 1227 Seaview Road, Wilmington, was charged with resisting public officer and trespassing. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Jan. 24.
• Dec. 12 —Raeford Carter Jr. and Terry Carter of Clinton were victim in the theft of items from a building and vehicles, including various power and hand tools, lawn care equipment and various supplies. Items valued at $1,600.
• Dec. 12 —Darryl Howard and James Howard of Autryville reported the theft of items from a pump house. Various power tools and other items, valued at about $1,500, were taken.
• Dec. 13 — Brian Carter of Clinton reported the theft of a power drill and weed eater, valued at $1,400.
• Dec. 13 — Wendy Hall of Clinton reported the larceny of a washing machine, valued at $600.