(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 25 — Baron Jackson, 45, of 1420 Claudes Drag Road, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $500; court date is April 20.
• March 26 — Anthony Scott Nabors Jr., 30, of 404 S. Railroad St., Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with attempted common law robbery, assault on a female, possession of marijuana up to half an ounce, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, and failure to appear on charges of driving while impaired and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $22,500; court date was March 28.
• March 26 — Boney Herra, 47, of 234 Odom Ave., Garland, was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $1,500; court date is April 13.
• March 26 — Santos Eberto Acosta, 47, of 302 Fairfax St., Clinton, was charged with fictitious information to officer. Bond set at $1,500; court date is April 18.
• March 27 — Glenwood Earl Owens Jr., 22, of 49 Tuckers Lane, Salemburg, was charged with assault on a female and larceny. No bond set; court date is April 19.
• March 27 — Joshua Lee Odom, 27, of 3181 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with injury to real property and two counts of communicating threats. Bond set at $3,500; court date is April 26.
• March 24 — Lillie Craig of Clinton reported that a billy goat attacked her Volkswagen Beetle, inflicting $1,000 in damage.
• March 24 — Efrain Medina of Turkey reported cash stolen from under his mattress.
• March 25 — Little Rupert Auto Sales of Roseboro was the victim in property damage. Six windows of a Nissan Sentra were busted out, resulting in $1,200 in damage.
• March 25 — Willie Hunter of Faison reported a Clinton shop broken into with several items, including two welders, power and hand tools and a stove, stolen. The items were valued at $15,300.
• March 26 — Hilda Faircloth of Clinton reported a residential break-in, with two TVs, a 12-gauge shotgun and assorted jewelry and collector coins stolen. Items were valued at $2,500. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $150.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.