(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 19 — Oliver Terrell Owens, 36, of 407 W. Morisey Blvd., Clinton, was charged with drunk and disruptive. No bond set; no court date listed.
• May 19 — Casey Lee Wilkes, 25, of 1540 Peavine Road, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 30.
• May 21 — Tammy Jacobs, 43, of 622 Eastover Terrace, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Written promise; court date is June 18.
• May 21 — Sterling Roland Banks, 19, of 624 Williams St., Clinton, was charged with felony breaking and entering, injury to personal property and possession of stolen goods. Bond set at $10,000; court date is May 22.
• May 21 — Roy Tew of Roseboro reported a stolen transmission, valued at $700.