(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 2 — Jason Dwight Bradshaw, 33, of 1503 Honrine Road, Clinton, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and served out-of-county warrants on stalking and harassing phone calls. Bond set at $500; court date was April 7.
• April 3 — Milford James McRae, 70, of 479 Pugh Road, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,000; court date is May 24.
• April 9 — Joseph Lee Kenan, 69, of 2521 N.C. 24 West, Warsaw, was charged with simple physical assault. Bond set at $2,000; court date is June 21.
• April 11 — Anita Dawn Harris, 33, of 719-B Winfrey St. Apt. B, Clinton, was charged with fraud-worthless check. No bond listed; court date is April 26.
• April 11 — Karen W. Scales, 57, of 630 Eastover Terrace, Clinton, was charged with 11 counts of fraud-worthless check. Bond set at $2,500; court date is April 26.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.