(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 12 — Jose Reyes, 36, of 208 Finch St., Apt. B, Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking. No bond set; court date is June 14.
• May 12 — Jerry Darnell Crawford, 59, of 511 Southeast Blvd., Clinton, was charged with seven counts of fraud-worthless check. Bond set at $500; court date is June 27.
• May 12 — Linda Michelle French, 54, of 1836 Harnett-Dunn Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with communicating threats, trespassing and failure to appear on an out-of-county charge of second degree trespass. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 1.
• May 12 — Alanna Katelynn-Fueller Strouth, 22, of 2964 Old Warsaw Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and failure to appear on a charge of misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $3,900; court date is May 31.
• May 12 — Austin Lee Haney, 25, of 967 Beaver Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $500; court date is June 28.
• May 12 — Adam Allam Ahmed Khanshali, 17, of 114 W. College St., Salemburg, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and obstructing justice. Written promise; court date is June 7.
• May 12 — Norman Murrell of Harrells reported six firearms, including three handguns, two rifles and a shotgun, stolen. The items were valued at $600.
• May 12 — Dorothy Cousins of Clinton reported the theft of several items from her home. Two TVs, jewelry, handbags, glasses and other items were reported stolen. The items were valued at about $2,700.
• May 12 — Patrick Oakes of Clinton reported damage to two automobiles, estimated at $3,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.