• June 6 — Kendra Gainey, 24, of 1532 Carter Town Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond was set at $500; court date is June 24.
• June 6 — Ashley Gene Fye, 20, of 1556 Terrals Road, Eastover, was charged with trespassing. Bond was set at $500; court date is June 30.
• June 6 — James Carnell Brinson Jr., 24, of 974 Mathis Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond was set; court date is Aug. 27.
• June 6 — Erica Sheronda Satchell, 26, of 47 Gill Lane, Clinton, was charged with resist, obstruct and delay and on warrants with larceny, possession of stolen goods, breaking and entering, misdemeanor probation violation and failure to appear. Bond was set at $21,000; court date is June 24.
• June 6 — Rodney Lewis Cox, 47, of 41 Whispering Pines Drive, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of open container. No bond was set; court date is July 30.
• June 7 — Tammy Alberta Hughes, 44, of 60 Gill Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond was set; court date is July 9.
• June 8 — Fritz Junior Hemmingway, 35, of 663 Isaac Road, Clinton, injury to personal property. Bond was set at $1,500; court date is July 7.
• June 7 — David Chance of Ira B. Tart Road, Dunn, reported a suspected arson of his Ford F-150. Damage was estimated at $2,500. Chance reported the tires slashed and paint scratched on his Dodge Charger a day earlier. That damage was estimated at $1,500.
• June 8 — Christy Sutton of Clinton reported theft from her residence, of which Paul Mannor and Lora Joyner were also victims. Stolen were various electronic devices, including a laptop computer and iPad, and assorted jewelry. The items were valued at about $2,550.
• June 8 — William Robinson of Newton Grove reported yard tools, valued at $500, stolen from an open shelter.
• June 8 — Ted Adams of Benson Highway, Dunn, reported a green Polaris 4-wheeler, valued at $2,000, taken from his property.