(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 12 — Danny Bullard, 16, of 35 Turtledove Lane, Roseboro, was charged with cyberstalking. Written promise; court date is Sept. 23.
• Sept. 21 — Zudalyn M. Ortiz, 19, of 219 E. Morisey Blvd., Clinton, was charged with damage to property. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 19.
• Sept. 21 — Jerome Allan Highsmith, 47, of 436 Log Cabin Road, Teachey, was charged with shoplifting. Bond set at $250; court date is Oct. 12.
• Sept. 21 — Sherik Renee McNeil, 31, of 3412 Tallywood Drive, Fayetteville, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 11.
• Sept. 21 — Ralph Delano Dumpson, 22, of 10133 Garland Hwy., Garland, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 11.
• Sept. 21 — Deltrich Tucker, 39, of 222 W. Carter St., Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault and failure to appear on an out-of-county charge of failing to return rental property. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 18.
• Sept. 22 — Jeffrey Pridgen, 53, of 241 Bubba Gump Lane, Salemburg, was charged with disorderly conduct. Bond set at $300; court date is Oct. 5.
• Sept. 22 — Denita Ladawn Alexander, 37, of 321 Boykin Road, Clinton, was charged with harassing phone call. Written promise; court date is Oct. 27.
• Sept. 23 — Jose Alonzo Paz, 50, of 404 W. Butler Ave., Clinton, was charged with assault by pointing gun and carrying concealed weapon. Bond set at $3,500; court date is Oct. 18.
• Sept. 22 — Southern Tire and Auto in Clinton was the victim of theft. A Vizio TV, valued at $350, was reportedly stolen.
• Sept. 22 — Linwood Boykin and Jacqueline Wilcox of Clinton reported a break-in and theft. An Emerson LED TV, Xbox One and two games, valued at $560, were stolen. Damage to a side door window pane was estimated at $80.
• Sept. 22 — Kenny Bass of Newton Grove reported the theft of a John Deere Gator, valued at $10,000, from under his shelter.
• Sept. 22 — Charneice Franklin of Newton Grove reported reported a break-in and theft of a Sharp LED Smart TV and a Sony PlayStation 4, valued at $1,600 total.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.