(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Dec. 13 — Eric Hernandez, 21, of 3378 Lamb Road, Garland, was charged with two counts of assault on an officer and injury to property. Bond set at $4,000; court date is Jan. 27.
• Dec. 13 — Stormie Williford, 19, of 40 Eaglewood Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Jan. 27.
• Dec. 13 — Desteen Rayquan Howard, 19, of 235 McPhail Fowler Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Jan. 27.
• Dec. 13 — Desmond Phillips, 16, of 1170 Keener Road, Clinton, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle, reckless driving- wanton disregard and failure to heed light or siren. Written promise; court date is Jan. 27.
• Dec. 13 — William Fultz of Autryville reported a 2012 four-wheeler, valued at $4,500, stolen from his property.
• Dec. 13 — Anthony Jones of Turkey and Imahnji Henry of Clinton were victims of theft. Jones reported two firearms stolen, as well as ammunition, while Henry had two iPhones stolen. Damage to the front door of Jones’ Turkey residence was estimated at $150. Items were valued at approximately $2,700.
• Dec. 13 — Joshua Jordan of Clinton reported four dogs stolen from his home. The four English bulldogs were valued at $2,000. Damage to the residence door was estimated at $150.
• Dec. 13 — Deborah Tatern of Godwin reported the theft of a lawnmower and ATV, valued at a total of $10,000.
• Dec. 13 — Nikita Smith of Clinton reported the larceny of a Magnavox 50-inch TV, valued at $1,183.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.