(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 27 — Marcus Antwon Parks, 41, of 2205, Apt. D, Koonce St., Goldsboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with assault on a female, communicating threats, injury to personal property and interfering with emergency communication. No bond set; court date is April 27.
• March 27 — Susan Darlene Smith, 36, of 1329 Garland Airport Road, Garland, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is April 13.
• March 27 — Shawn Duane Dailey, 19, of 1625 Ozzie Road, Clinton, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $500; court date is April 6.
• March 27 — Fredrick Wayne Gautier, 51, of 1505 Denim Drive, Dunn, was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $1,000; court date is April 25.
• March 27 — Lyndon Brown of Autryville reported items stolen from his barn. Various tools and outdoor products were taken, such as hedge trimmer, chainsaw, weed eater and a leaf blower, along with tool sets, a miter saw and cordless drill. An assorted dumbbell set was also taken. Items valued at $1,610.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.